Slow loading

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Have you cleared your browsers? and what browser are you using... Chrome is quite the hungry hippo when it comes to ram.

I'm on my gaming PC right now, it's not top of the line, but I'm handling the pictures smoothly. I'm using Firefox (I'm accustomed to it and know how to optimise my internet adventrues).

Might be something to consider.

I think don't post file that is too big.
When I post photos, they seemed to be very fast.

I even used my mobile phone to upload the photos that I took at the fish stores while I was still in the fish stores. The speed are very fast.(just a few seconds)

I assume it’s just me having issues with site loading very slowly? Seems laggy just moving from section to section. Sorry if this is an old chestnut ?

I assume it’s just me having issues with site loading very slowly? Seems laggy just moving from section to section. Sorry if this is an old chestnut ?
@dascrow may be able to run some diagnostics on it. It’s working fine for me.

What device are you using?

iPad Air on google chrome via WiFi 200mbs, I have rebooted all and still laggy where other sites like my steel suppliers site loads in seconds Phoenix

iPad Air on google chrome via WiFi 200mbs, I have rebooted all and still laggy where other sites like my steel suppliers site loads in seconds Phoenix
The iPad Air is a pretty old device by any standards.

I find that TFF works better on my PC (Thinkpad T470s) than it does on my iPad Mini 4.

Does it perform any better using Safari?

Does it perform any better using Safari?
Dascrow wow that is majorly faster compared to google, how weird is that. Ok maybe I need to swap my browsing to safari now, why would it be soooooo much faster is the question

Dascrow wow that is majorly faster compared to google, how weird is that. Ok maybe I need to swap my browsing to safari now, why would it be soooooo much faster is the question

Hmm. I'm not sure. Maybe a chrome extension / add-on that's installed?

Heck knows.....it works it doesn’t work, addons ins....way over my head sir

i am not sure i think it is internet speed like the others had said. i do not have a good pc BUT my internet is very fast so the pictures take at most 5 secs to load

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back