Slight Problem

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

stevereade

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I ordered 500ml of TPN+ two days ago from Green Machine on express delivery. Mine ran out on that day but my new batch hasn't turned up yet. So I was wondering what I should do, my CO2 ran out this morning so should I wait till my TPN+ turns up before I refill the CO2 and make my photo period shorter? I'm worried about the plants withering.

I ordered 500ml of TPN+ two days ago from Green Machine on express delivery. Mine ran out on that day but my new batch hasn't turned up yet. So I was wondering what I should do, my CO2 ran out this morning so should I wait till my TPN+ turns up before I refill the CO2 and make my photo period shorter? I'm worried about the plants withering.

If you've been dosing consistantly, your plants should have a store of nutrients. If it were me, I'd reduce the photoperiod and wait for the stuff to come in. Refill the CO2 if you can.

Holidays have been murder for the UK with all the bad weather, haven't they?

llj

If you've been dosing consistantly, your plants should have a store of nutrients. If it were me, I'd reduce the photoperiod and wait for the stuff to come in. Refill the CO2 if you can.

llj

Yeah but the thing that really makes me angry is that we ordered some kids presents the day before yesterday and they had express delivery too and they arrived yesterday just fine but the Green Machine are taking a weewee break!!!

llj

Yeah but the thing that really makes me angry is that we ordered some kids presents the day before yesterday and they had express delivery too and they arrived yesterday just fine but the Green Machine are taking a weewee break!!!

I know, it stinks. I'll have to edit your posts, though, cause you're bypassing the swear filter. But I understand why your mad and won't say anything or do anything but edit your posts.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back