Slate Caves

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Right Folks...

I'm off snowboarding on Saturday (Woo Hoo) I'm leaving Friday and wont get chance to post anything out tomorrow.

I've got 5 caves stuck together are ready to go - Pennywise is having one, leaving 4 available now...

My Wife (Lorna) is staying home with our new son and has agreed to keep an eye on my PM box / emails and will post out any orders :)

Please be patient though - she's not a fish geek (like me) and wont be on here every night (like me) :D

(Sorry to go OT here) but lmbridgen, is that a Bengal you have there in your avatar? It's very beautiful.
Thanks Bloo, yes that is my very lovely, very naughty, very noisy Bengal Leo he is only 10 months old and has already terrorised my other cat into leaving home.
but on the plus side he is the most affectionate cat I have ever owned and the dog loves him too
Marion
DSCF0289.jpg

DSCF0295.jpg

(Sorry for the brief hijack Russ :blush: )

Marion, could you post some more pics of Leo over in the pet section so that we can admire him - he looks like a very handsome dude :wub:

I'm off snowboarding on Saturday (Woo Hoo)
Enjoy your snowboarding ! :good:

I will take the 4 you have left. No rush for them. PM sent

not too sure yet... but its ligament damage... I can still walk (well limp) though so its not too bad.

Caves arrived. They look great, not that ayone appears to have moved into them yet. Hopefully with time someone will take up residence.

Thanks again
Ian

Caves arrived. They look great, not that ayone appears to have moved into them yet. Hopefully with time someone will take up residence.

Thanks again
Ian

Lorna did a sterling job while I was away :)

Glad your happy with them, and hopefully they will have inhabitants soon :)
Get some piccys up if you can - a picture says a thousand words :)

Hi Russell,

Thanks for the caves, got them this morning, well packaged, well made, they look great, yet to put in the tank. :good:

Thanks, :D

Fiona.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back