Slaphppy7 Has Joined Our Moderator Team

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Welcome to the team, Matt! Good to have you on board. I've found being a mod a lot easier than I thought it would be, mostly because the other members of the team are so good about answering my dumb questions. ha ha I really like the style of moderation on this forum; issues tend to get taken care of pretty quickly and kindly, so things stay pretty civil among this unruly crew. Maybe instead of issuing new mods the Ban Hammer, we should lend them the Fire Extinguisher of Destiny. 🧯
Thanks much, Thomas....yep, still learning the ropes here, but it's a great place to be for fishkeepers, so neat that there's members here from all over the world; didn't see that much at the "other place"

Thanks much, Thomas....yep, still learning the ropes here, but it's a great place to be for fishkeepers, so neat that there's members here from all over the world; didn't see that much at the "other place"
Yeah. I'd guess around half our members are from the UK, with a sprinkling from pretty much every other region of the world.

Another one? I didn’t realise this place was so out of control! I’d be on here more if I’d known.
I hope this new feller isn’t firing ban arrows over the Atlantic like the last new peace officer 😉

I hope this new feller isn’t firing ban arrows over the Atlantic like the last new peace officer 😉
I have yet to actually shoot the ban arrow. I find that its mere existence is effective enough. :lol:🏹 :lol:

Rumor has it that one of Whistling Badger’s arrows has the letters CL engraved on the shaft. And another one has the name @Colin_T engraved on it.

Whistling Badger’s favorite poem is:
I shot an arrow into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For, so swiftly it flew, the sight

Could not follow it in its flight.

Last edited:
Another one? I didn’t realise this place was so out of control! I’d be on here more if I’d known.
Arrows?

Those are for the faint-of-heart (or @WhistlingBadger's next hunting expedition prey)

I use ICBM's......☠️

Years past, we had a couple of mods just to moderate the chat rooms. The chat room is rarely used lately so no need for specialized mods at this time.

See everyone back here later, been doing yard work all morning...currently 94F outside, with humidity at nearly 60%...it was quite draining, I think a nap with my dogs is in order....😴

Slaphppy7 said: See everyone back here later, been doing yard work all morning...currently 94F outside, with humidity at nearly 60%...it was quite draining, I think a nap with my dogs is in order....😴
@Slaphppy7
Remember the old saying:
If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas,

Last edited:
Slaphppy7 said: See everyone back here later, been doing yard work all morning...currently 94F outside, with humidity at nearly 60%...it was quite draining, I think a nap with my dogs is in order....😴
@Slaphppy7
Remember the old saying:
If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas,
The dogs, or me?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back