Slaphppy7 Has Joined Our Moderator Team

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
@Slaphppy7
If @Colin_T gets on your nerves dont hesitate to assess warning points. Too many warning points result in the ban hammer coming down.
8C979B53-003C-4220-AB50-64FCFD85E57E.gif

Last edited:
I have a feeling this "gig" may be a bit more adventurous than the last...time will tell😏

On the other site, during about 8 years, I started 413 threads and had 52,482 posts ... so I guess I need to get busy here

@Boundava
@WhistlingBadger

^^ they can verify...whether that much activity is good or bad is debatable, lol

Last edited:
@Slaphppy7 said:
On the other site, during about 8 years, I started 413 threads and had 52,482 posts ... so I guess I need to get busy here

It took @Colin_T , our post count leader, 13 years to get to 27,000 posts .@Slaphppy7

Last edited:
@Slaphppy7
How many mods did the other site having during their hayday? How long were u a mod there?

Welcome to the team, Matt! Good to have you on board. I've found being a mod a lot easier than I thought it would be, mostly because the other members of the team are so good about answering my dumb questions. ha ha I really like the style of moderation on this forum; issues tend to get taken care of pretty quickly and kindly, so things stay pretty civil among this unruly crew. Maybe instead of issuing new mods the Ban Hammer, we should lend them the Fire Extinguisher of Destiny. 🧯

@Slaphppy7
How many mods did the other site having during their hayday? How long were u a mod there?
Back when that site was very active, there were at least 6 Mods that I can recall, off the top of my head.

I was a Mod there for 6 years; I actually still am, but I only check in occasionally, to clear spammers and to guide new members to this site (shhh, don't tell anyone, or I may get banned from there...lol)

If you wish, I can PM you a link to the site, so that you can check it out

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back