Skimmers

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ash.gray

Reaction score
Hi guy's,

Just got my free upgrade adjustable weir for my 94ltr Resun, many thanks to Interpet for that.

I have now managed to lower the water level in the third chamber to a level that will accept my v-skim 120, I have had it running for a day now with the micro bubbles @ about collar level as per instructions, but what it dose not tell you in the book is how high the bubbles need to be once it, is run in, can some one please advise :D

i have the bubbles/foam in the middle of the cup thing. but you can have it lower. :good:

:hi: Ash to the Salty side of life and TFF

How about sharing your plans, dreams with us?

Seffie x

:hi: Ash to the Salty side of life and TFF

How about sharing your plans, dreams with us?

Seffie x
Hi Seffie, I've had this reef tank running for about a month now, gone through the "brown stuff" & the "green stuff" stages & I have just noticed the first lot of coraline alge growing on my inlet tubes. :nod:
Things are appearing & growing every day now & I have desperatly tried to upload some pics but have failed misserably to resize them. :crazy:
Iam now on a mission ! :book:

Get yourself a free photobucket account, upload photos and then copy and paste the img code here :good:

Seffie x

Think I've got it :hyper:
pic 1 1st week 12.5kg live rock added , Some yellow polyps & a green mushroom Ph8.2 Ammonia No2 & No3 = 0
pic 2 week 5 still excellent water, A fire fish, 2 perc's, 2 cleaner shrimp, 2 medium blue hermits, 6 small hermits, 1 bta, 1 leather mushroom added since pic 1.
All inverts growing daily & fish doing just fine.
Going to add a watchman next week and that's about it for fish, more coral's to come as & when I see something that take's my fancy.
As per original post, I have only just installed the skimmer, but have been doing 15% water changes each week & the water param's have been fine
LOVING IT !

Attachments

• 0001.JPG
    0001.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 130

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online