Skiing

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

prankster705

trolololol
Reaction score
Since it's winter (well maybe more like the end of winter) I was wondering if you people know how to ski and if you enjoy it and the most important have you went / are planing to go skiing this season.

I've skiied since I was a little kid, although I haven't gone in a few years now. :( Last trip was to Mount Tremblant, just north of Montreal. I'm hoping my next ski trip will be to my sis's new home in Innsbruck, Austria!!!

I know how to ski, its ok, but I don't plan on doing it this season. I'd rather go SNOWBOARDING!!!!
snowboarding.gif

I"m leaving at 5AM tomorrow to go skiing with my family for the day. It's about 3- 3 1/2 hours to the slope and it is COLD tonite. SH

I'm mad. I have't been able to hit the trails ONCE this season so far. It's almost March, I'd better get on it.

I ski, I love it, except for the getting up at 5am on a Saturday morning part.

After ending up in hospital on day 3 of my beginners course on my first skiing expidition (aged 18) - I decided I'm just not a winter's sport person.
Well that and the fact that I have two left legs when I tried an ice skating course too - but I was the worst in the class :-(

Most reactions

Back