Site/Server Upgraded

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

so THAT explains why my messages just kept disappearing on me this afternoon :D thanks for doing the good work to keep the site running!

It might just be me, but I'm experiencing slowness on the site this evening - anyone else having similar issues?

why do you change things that are working fine?

here's a bug, we click reply and can't keep the quote or the person's name that were are responding to.

and as always I am using ms edge but it is the latest version they do because I updated all the crappy windows 10 software a month ago.

why do you change things that are working fine?

here's a bug, we click reply and can't keep the quote or the person's name that were are responding to.

and as always I am using ms edge but it is the latest version they do because I updated all the crappy windows 10 software a month ago.

I'll look into that problem. We waited a while before upgrading to make sure the bugs were worked out of the new version. It's necessary to keep the forum updated for security reasons. (https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-2-2-1-released-includes-security-fix.186506/)

The new message editor is slick and overall provides a MUCH better experience.

I cannot replicate @Colin_T 's issue. Tested both multiquote and "reply" button. Chrome 87 on win10Home. Likely specific to edge browser.

@Colin_T what version of edge are you running? Do you have any TLS/SSL settings selected under "internet options"? Are you in "compatibility mode"? These were the top two things that would cause web pages to not render/work properly in my previous job.

Everything seems to work OK for me this morning 12 hours after dascrow announced the upgrade.

I like the new 'preview' - it's nice not having it separate from the text I've just typed :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back