Sister's Horse

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

cpwebsite

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Well, I have a sister whom is quite obsessed with horseback riding, so I thought I would make a thread here for her horse. His name is Walle and he is a jumping/dressage horse. He is around 7 years old I believe and close to 16 hands. I couldn't post the photo I wanted because the maximum is 100kb, but here's another one. I hope you guys enjoy:)

74084_3590681985701_854077020_n.jpg

I guess this is a holiday pick (Walles bridle :))

Looks great!

My girlfriend has a horse and I got taken to see it the other day for the first time. I'm not too comfortable around horses either so let's just say I may have left a few house bricks in the field when I got approached by the two biggest horses.

I was only expecting to see hers, which is pretty small but somehow she 'forgot' to tell me there was 4 other horses in the field!

They see people often and get taken out on rides a couple of times a week but I just don't trust them
tongue2.gif

16 h is around 5' correct? Nice horse. I may be getting a begian draft in the coming years. NOT a riding horse, they get almost 20 h!

15hh is 5', 16hh is 5'4" :)

And you can ride belgian drafts :)

JenJ said:
15hh is 5', 16hh is 5'4"
smile.png

And you can ride belgian drafts
smile.png
yeah some people do i guess. most are trained as logging horses or just plain work horses.

I believe they're also often bred for meat on the continent, but some 'unsavoury' UK dealers buy them up at meat prices, ship them over here then sell them on as perfect horses for novices... :(

JenJ said:
I believe they're also often bred for meat on the continent, but some 'unsavoury' UK dealers buy them up at meat prices, ship them over here then sell them on as perfect horses for novices...
sad.png
At least they arent gonna get butchered up though...

Horses are so gorgeous, they are not meant to be eaten! Their work is to make the world a more beautiful place. :) Glad those guys do what they do, they're saving the horses' lives and so what if they make a little profit by it besides?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back