Since it seems OK I'll add some of my photos.

Back in the fold

That One Guy
Reaction score
Isn't all skill. ;) If you take enough shots a few are probably going to be OK. ;) There have been times when I've gone out and taken 200 shots and mayhaps kept 10-20.
Skill is a very big part of being a photographer . That and being able to think fast and change direction . I have heard that number of pictures does play into it too as you say. Everyone thinks they are a photographer just because they have a camera but I don't buy that. I've taken about 1,000 or more pictures in my lifetime and I can think of only one that I thought was good.

OP
OP
jaylach

jaylach

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Skill is a very big part of being a photographer . That and being able to think fast and change direction . I have heard that number of pictures does play into it too as you say. Everyone thinks they are a photographer just because they have a camera but I don't buy that. I've taken about 1,000 or more pictures in my lifetime and I can think of only one that I thought was good.
LOL! There is an old saying in photography that says an excellent camera can make a good photographer better but it can't make a bad photographer good. ;)

Here is one of my favorites that I just about forgot about... Almost stepped on the little critter. Heard rustling in the brush that was probably mom so snapped a quick shot and got my behind out of the area. A female white tail with a fawn will tear you up!
baby deer.jpg

Most reactions