Simon's First Bubblenest!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

VaegaVic

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Well, sunrise sunset.
Simon was recently hit by a bought of Whitespot, most likely due to coming from less than ideal surroundings...shall we say.

The temp on his tank is currently 32C and he's making a massive recovery, in just 5 days there are no visible spots anymore at all. I will keep him at this temp until next week, just to make sure.

Anyway, last night because he was a good boy for surviving, I gave him a nice piece of bloodworm.
This morning when I went to check up on him, I found this!

61165_155004834519879_100000310909697_354507_3804130_n.jpg

I think that's his way of saying "I'm better now, so please turn the god #41#### temperature down!".​

Just wanted to share this all with you :).​

lol.

First bubble nests are exciting

My male has made his biggest and most sturdy nest to date (I had him in a half gallon container which I use for when I am doing a thorough tank clean)....well I took him over to see the girls in his tiny tank...oooh he liked the girls alright; he was flaring and getting excited and now we have a huge bubble nest - the girls however were looking interested and I thought "is it me or him they are looking at"...so I moved and so did they....he was snubbed. (My girls take being greedy to a new level lol).

lol.

My male has made his biggest and most sturdy nest to date (I had him in a half gallon container which I use for when I am doing a thorough tank clean)....well I took him over to see the girls in his tiny tank...oooh he liked the girls alright; he was flaring and getting excited and now we have a huge bubble nest - the girls however were looking interested and I thought "is it me or him they are looking at"...so I moved and so did they....he was snubbed. (My girls take being greedy to a new level lol).

Ha!
Brilliant.
Ever fancy breeding?

that is an impressive first nest! you should be a proud parent!!

lol.

Ha!
Brilliant.
Ever fancy breeding?

Oh I'd love to; the big problem is I don't have anywhere for another tank. My dad who doesn't "like" the fish thinks I should breed him lol.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back