Silver proteinate has cured Reggie's eyes!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
O

On_a_dishy

Hi - I have 2 African Dwarf Frogs (Ronnie and Reggie) and about a fortnight ago Reggie's eyes had a cloudy white patch on each one. It might have had something to do with a nitrate spike that occurred when their shed skin blocked the pump.
Anyway, I have a new betta in the tank with them whose fins were looking shabby from my LFS. I treated the tank about 6 days ago with silver proteinate, and Reggie's eyes have cleared! Could be a coincidence, but with knowing.
Attached is a photo of Reggie, just because :)

Attachments

• IMG_7765.jpg
    IMG_7765.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 101
Thank you! Just an iPhone 6, but then this was the best of about 20 that I took!

The low light would have meant that the lens aperture was wide open, I think, which helps with that background blurriness. If you have a normal camera, open the aperture wide, go a distance away and then zoom in.

The low light would have meant that the lens aperture was wide open, I think, which helps with that background blurriness. If you have a normal camera, open the aperture wide, go a distance away and then zoom in.
oh ok ill try with low light thanks for the tips! my guppies are awals blurry because they move too much!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back