Silver is BACK in the game.....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

silver

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
God I can REALLY be a dork :rolleyes:

Alright, I had to live up to my name sake and get 2 ITTY BITTY BABY Silver Dollars about a week ago and since I use a 35mm camera (NO DIGITAL HERE) I just got them back! :*)

\/ First one here is of the 2 NEW babies and a Rainbow or two and I think one of the albino cories:
shoot4_1.jpg

\/ Another group shot:
shoot4_2.jpg

\/ Yet another group pict:
shoot4_3.jpg

\/ One of my larger SDs was brave enough to come out of the "darkness" to try and grab a wafer, he didn't make it too far though. He is actually the smaller of the 2 big SDs that I have. The other one is a good half an inch taller and longer.....notice the baby SDs in the lower right hand corner even compared to this guy!!! :hey:
shoot4_4.jpg

\/ This is kind of a cute group shot of my gold Gourami "Goldi" :rolleyes: the two baby SDs and a cory! :wub:
shoot4_5.jpg

\/ This pict. REALLY SUCKS bad, but I wanted you to see just how little these guys are....notice the wafer right in front of him....I tried to get the shot of him when he'd pick it up in his wee-mouth, but he dropped it a split-second to soon :sly:
shoot4_6.jpg

\/ Another group shot of my happy fish.....you can see my Gold Angel is maturing nicely and getting pretty big now! :nod:
shoot4_7.jpg

Hope you guys like!!!!!

:*) :*

No, she's not a dork, she's hilarious! :rofl:

Very,very cute,Silver. Look how tiny they are :wub: Best of luck with them!

Of all people in the world to not have a digi cam :eek: You loove to take pictures! I think you should ask Santa to bring you one this Christmas :nod: ;) He should start saving now :whistle:

wuvmybetta said:
No, she's not a dork, she's hilarious! :rofl:

Very,very cute,Silver. Look how tiny they are :wub: Best of luck with them!

Of all people in the world to not have a digi cam :eek: You loove to take pictures! I think you should ask Santa to bring you one this Christmas :nod: ;) He should start saving now :whistle:
Agreed. I think you will have to be EXTRA good to receive a present like that though. :p

Great pictures, you are not a dork! Although theres something about that cave that is very WRONG..... I think a naturallybuilt cave or moss covered cave would look much better...

Ben

Thanks!!!!! :hyper:
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I can say some of the dorkiest things though!!! :X :rofl:

A digicam WOULD be pretty awesome :hyper: But ONLY for fish :nod: :flex:

:huh:

silver,
Nice pictures.
Glad to see you have overcome your other SD losses.
I hope these new one work out well for you.

Thanks you guys....

you are all my dear friends.... :-( Even though we have never met :blink:

They are quite the little pigs and hide among the plants all day like my other two did when they were babies..... :wub:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back