Signature And Avatar Shop!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
can i actually pic your brain?

how do you cut out the fish so crisp i can do backgounds and text easily
???

use gimp 2.6, then select file>new then make sure it is set to transparent then copy and paste ur image and ancor the layer then select magic wand tool (fuzzy selection tool) and click around the pic and press delte when u get the area u dont want...

what do u mean can i actually pic your brain? :look:

can i actually pic your brain?

how do you cut out the fish so crisp i can do backgounds and text easily

The OP's look quite jaggedy.

thanks mate, appreciate that... :/

Background: the same backround as the one with the red tailed black shark
Text/writing: AstonN24Vantage
Size:the biggest one
pic: sorry i dont have flicker, but if you can get a pic of a lockheed sr-71 blackbird (the 1st pic on wikipedia would be fantastic) that would be great and sorry for the trouble w/ the pic.

John please forgive me but I feel you'd be much better suited to using Adobe Photoshop for your chosen vocation. CS5 version is an amazing tool once you get to grips with it.
It will offer you a whole lot more choices when construction this kind of thing. Working with Layers and Renders will become second nature after a while.
carlovl1.gif
Carlovl2.gif

Just a little constructive criticism I might add John, carry on with your good work :good:
Regards
C

I agree with BigC that photoshop is easier to use than Gimp :) Add a tablet and away you go :D

It's really cool that you're willing to make sigs for people ^^
I've noticed that people ask for sigs over on the Art and Crafts section every once in a while. Just an idea, but how about a team of signature makers on here? Could be a sticky somewhere where people can request signatures and avatars?

John please forgive me but I feel you'd be much better suited to using Adobe Photoshop for your chosen vocation. CS5 version is an amazing tool once you get to grips with it.
It will offer you a whole lot more choices when construction this kind of thing. Working with Layers and Renders will become second nature after a while.
carlovl1.gif
Carlovl2.gif

Just a little constructive criticism I might add John, carry on with your good work :good:
Regards
C
BigC that is fantastic. lol you are really talented :hey: Would I be able to use it as my signature? :look:

Right, I'm going to get back on making these! I've got adobe Photoshop 5 now :)

I've lost interest on making them but now I'll start again and help some people out lol

Also, could a mod make a sticky thread for these, (like flute said) it will grab more attention making it more worthwhile for the whole forum community too i.e some people might want one but just haven't found out about this thread yet

Also if anyone wants to start a team with me, it would be gladly appreciated!

I've lost interest on making them but now I'll start again and help some people out lol

Also, could a mod make a sticky thread for these, (like flute said) it will grab more attention making it more worthwhile for the whole forum community too i.e some people might want one but just haven't found out about this thread yet

I'll happily help you out any time.

I'll happily help you out any time.

thanks i will add you to the list :) :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back