Sig Test

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i was trying to embed a banner. Not working yet.....Dam im a student studying computing :blush:

Didn't realise the forum would update old posts. That helps a little.

Upload it on "Photobucket" and get the url and add it to your sig, I don't think you can use HTML in your sig.

You are not able to use HTML in the forum. They have it disabled. You can use BBCode instead. I take it that this is a banner on a website somewhere. Right click the banner and copy the URL.

Login here and open your "My Controls" and then open "Edit Sig". Paste the following in the space provided.

Code:
[img]http://www.yourURL.com/whatever/yourPICis.png[/img]

You are done now!

I see that you have your signature centered, Yazan. Could you please tell me how to do that?

I see that you have your signature centered, Yazan. Could you please tell me how to do that?

Put {/center} at the begining and {/center} at the end!

put replace { with [

Thanks, Esfa :)

I don't think I quite got the hang of it though. When I try to change { to [ it comes up as an error when I click to make the change. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

hah, i just realised. Above the box where you put your siggy in, there is a button on the right that centers it for you. Try that. :good:

Oh, how easy! :blush: I just never noticed those boxes. I wish I had known that when I had the Christmas and New Years decorations on.

Thanks so much, Esfa! :flowers:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back