Sick guppie?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

connorlindeman

Addicted to aquatic plants
5x Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
one of my male guppies is acting kind of strange. It's swimming near the top and swimming almost lopsided. Other times he acts completely normal. It's eating well and doesn't look noticeably sick. Should I do anything about it? Or should I just let it be?

edit: all my other guppies are acting completely normal.

Last edited:
This happens also when there's a problem with its brain. If that's the case, it remain like this and there's no cure for that.

will it die? or remain like this
If it's what I think it is, it can still last for a while. But at some point it will die. Sometimes it does happen overhere as well. And I'm still amazed how long they can last. For me it's important that they're still able to eat independently. If that's the case, I'll leave them alone. If that's not the case anymore, I'll euthanize them.

If it's what I think it is, it can still last for a while. But at some point it will die. Sometimes it does happen overhere as well. And I'm still amazed how long they can last. For me it's important that they're still able to eat independently. If that's the case, I'll leave them alone. If that's not the case anymore, I'll euthanize them.
ok thanks

Pics and video of the fish so we can check the fish for diseases?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back