Shutting Down My Tanks Lots Of Equipment For Sale (Middlesbrough)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
any of the clip on light units going i am
only around the corner

both still availible would need £25 for the big one, and would take £15 for the little 1

Do you have an answer on the bogwood? You might have missed my post!

sorry didnt see it, erm not sure on sizes they not that big but would just give them away to get things moving, wouldnt post though would have to be collection only on all items

Some pics added

Any chance of a picture of the light? What tubes does it take? What Wattage are the tubes and lastly how old are the tubes? Thanks

its a t5 lighting unit mate think its 35 watt glo bulb

Sorry, but how many bulbs does it take?
Thanks.

Missed this too sorry, its only 1 bulb and looking for £25 for it now, its had medium use and ive had it for around a year i think, tube is in good nick, and hasnt been on for longer than 6 hours a day some times not at all

No worries I thought it was 2. I just got one with 4 tubes for £90! Good luck with the sale.

Some new prices

Fluval roma 240 with everything needed for tropical fish £120

the two 3 foot tanks £60 the pair with heaters and pump, filters etc

silver cube tank £80 with everything needed for tropical fish

then the big t5 light unit £25

Some new prices

Fluval roma 240 with everything needed for tropical fish £120

the two 3 foot tanks £60 the pair with heaters and pump, filters etc

silver cube tank £80 with everything needed for tropical fish

then the big t5 light unit £25

have you go one that will fit 18x18x16

giving this a bump as i still have some kit left, the silver cube tank is still availible £50 with everything, and the 2 3 foot tanks are availible too, if you want them with the light unit well say £50 for both of them with heaters pumps and filters etc

Get intouch quick and i will arrange for them to be emtied and ready for collection

thanks.

giving this a bump as i still have some kit left, the silver cube tank is still availible £50 with everything, and the 2 3 foot tanks are availible too, if you want them with the light unit well say £50 for both of them with heaters pumps and filters etc

Get intouch quick and i will arrange for them to be emtied and ready for collection

thanks.

Do the 2 3 foot tanks come with lids? I'm interested in them, but can I see a picture please :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back