Shrimps

Ingrid

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Do you need to feed shrimps or do they only live on plants and uneaten food

Uneaten food from the fish? They can live on that, but I like to feed my shrimp food especially designed for them so they are in optimum health, but yes, they can live on uneaten food, and depending on how long your tank has been set up for, they can eat the algae

IMO, It depends on how many shrimp you have. I feed mine Hikari Crab Cuisine in the morning and Ken’s Veggie Sticks In the evening. These are specific to shrimp’s specific needs and help prevent molting issues.

Mine only get what my fish get - but they do get premium foods
Dennerle Neon and Co Booster
New Life Spectrum small fish formula
Omega One veggie rounds
Omega One shrimp pellets

Mine also get what my fish get - Omega One flakes, New Life Spectrum small fish pellets and Northfin kelp wafers (ground up so a small amount travels a long way).

IMO, It depends on how many shrimp you have. I feed mine Hikari Crab Cuisine in the morning and Ken’s Veggie Sticks In the evening. These are specific to shrimp’s specific needs and help prevent molting issues.
Thanks

Mine only get what my fish get - but they do get premium foods
Dennerle Neon and Co Booster
New Life Spectrum small fish formula
Omega One veggie rounds
Omega One shrimp pellets
Thanks

Uneaten food from the fish? They can live on that, but I like to feed my shrimp food especially designed for them so they are in optimum health, but yes, they can live on uneaten food, and depending on how long your tank has been set up for, they can eat the algae
Thanks

Most reactions

trending

Back