shrimps and angels

You can try glass shrimp or any shrimp that grows to a couple of inches. Just avoid tiny shrimp that will get eaten, and avoid Macrobrachium, which get big and eat things.

You can try glass shrimp or any shrimp that grows to a couple of inches. Just avoid tiny shrimp that will get eaten, and avoid Macrobrachium, which get big and eat things.
can i put amano shrimp too?

I have no idea how big amano shrimp get but if you have lots of plants and hiding places in the tank they should be ok. The angels might eat the small ones tho.

The only shrimp I keep with my angels are bamboo and viper shrimp. The are filter feeders that get over 3 inches. I had thought about amano shrimp but the ones at the LFS just seemed to small. Remember, shrimp are a natural food source for angels so if there is a chance they can fit in their mouths, they will be lunch.

The only shrimp I keep with my angels are bamboo and viper shrimp. The are filter feeders that get over 3 inches. I had thought about amano shrimp but the ones at the LFS just seemed to small. Remember, shrimp are a natural food source for angels so if there is a chance they can fit in their mouths, they will be lunch.
ok! are bamboo and viper shrimps easy to care for?

I have had each for four years. Actually the average lifespan for bamboo shrimp is 1 to 3 years so I would say mine are pretty good. Just make sure the tank is planted and isn’t too clean. They need plenty of particulate nutrients in the water and for mine the only flow in there are the two canister filters. They will find the right spots for them to feed.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back