Shrimp Steal

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

lordofthesea

Fishaholic
Reaction score
i've just had the best trip to the LFS EVER!!!!!!!

ok, i went for some gravel to put in my new invert tank and what should I find but a tank of mixed shrip - £3 each or 3 for £7 - containing:

cherry shrimps, rock shrimps, amano shrimps, tiger shrimps, red long noses shrimps and (get this) crystal red shrimps. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
3 crystal red shrimps for £7!!!!!!

needless to say i had a bit of a shopping spree :blush:
:hyper:

so, anyone in...... well i suppose it depends how far you wanna go, but if you want cheap and very nice (usually very expensive) shrimps, get down to maidenhead aquatics in wyevale in swansea (enterprise park)! they're just so cheap!!!!!! :hyper:

Is it just me or are all the best deals always so far away ###!! all the cheap tanks all the best stock all the cheap stock just never near me i hate Manchester ### this place lol

Ghay life have a good stock and so does a place near altringham.

Any not wanting to get off topic.

Nice find :D

Depends on the grade of CRS if they are b or c then that is the average price normally.

i paid 25p each for cherry shrimp and amano shrimp, i bought £8.50 worth. still alive and doing great and cleaning my tank constantly :good:

if anyone is interested and lives near leicester uk then pm me and ill give you details.... no postage though but chance of delivery if localish....

cool! thats 1 of my lfs but never been there hahah! i only go to P@H llanelli and/or MA @ bont! so whats MA @ Swansea ent like lord?!

ryan

X

MUAHAHAHAA.. i'm off to Swansea on wednesday anyway!! ..girlfriend is gonna get dragged along to maidenhead aquatics! .. poor girl doesn't know what she's in for.. :D

Cool, I was planning a trip to MA Harlestone Heath Tommorrow anyway. Now I have even more reason to.

i paid 25p each for cherry shrimp and amano shrimp, i bought £8.50 worth. still alive and doing great and cleaning my tank constantly :good:

if anyone is interested and lives near leicester uk then pm me and ill give you details.... no postage though but chance of delivery if localish....

25p for a cherry! thats cheap!!!!!! :good: :good:

Cool, I was planning a trip to MA Harlestone Heath Tommorrow anyway. Now I have even more reason to.

You goto pass through brum on the way? :p

Nah Not Really, Although there is the one in Stapleton and Solihull

Yeh the one in solihull still hasnt got fish yet :(, theres one in earlswood and a nice one in stratford... one's i usually travel to a fair bit lol...none of them stock a great deal of shrimp though :(... anyways was worth a try lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back