The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

copps321

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Full tank shot

Shrimp carrying eggs

Babies (assume danios as only fish that have been in the tank but these appeared after I moved danios to a bigger tank)

This appears to be a candidate for a future "Tank of the Month" entry.  :whistle:

Very nice... Thanks for sharing.

Your supposition regarding the danio fry is a very good one.  They certainly aren't shrimp.

eaglesaquarium said:
This appears to be a candidate for a future "Tank of the Month" entry.  :whistle:

Your supposition regarding the danio fry is a very good one.  They certainly aren't shrimp.
Haha knew it wasn't shrimp but every were I found says danio eggs hatch in 24/48 hours these appeared a week after I removed the danios to the larger tank as I was changing the stock to endure guppies, but decided I will just raise these for now

Lovely tank, great shot of the shrimp makes me more excited about getting mine in a few weeks :D

copps321 said:
This appears to be a candidate for a future "Tank of the Month" entry. 
whistling.gif

Haha knew it wasn't shrimp but every were I found says danio eggs hatch in 24/48 hours these appeared a week after I removed the danios to the larger tank as I was changing the stock to endure guppies, but decided I will just raise these for now

Hatching and being seen don't happen simultaneously.  My story.

eaglesaquarium said:

This appears to be a candidate for a future "Tank of the Month" entry. 
whistling.gif

Hatching and being seen don't happen simultaneously.  My story.

He, he, yes, I was going to say the same thing. Well done on the fry eagles :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back