Shrimp Acting Wierd...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ok heres mine, the first pic shows 2 of the shrimp in question with a cherry shrimp on top of the algae wafer and another cherry in the top right.At the front is a shrimp im not sure of, I think its a red nose or yellow nose.
DSC02169.jpg

New ones and cherry
DSC02171.jpg

Pic of one of the new ones, this one doesnt really have a stripe down the back but has some stripes across it.
DSC02170.jpg

Pic of all the new ones in the bag.
DSC02166.jpg

If you could post them on that shrimp forum that would be great as im not welcome there :lol:

Nice pictures ~T~, thanks for sharing :) As for PetShrimp, as long as you follow the rules you should be fine I've been there for a while and made 28 posts without any comments from the Admin (Mustafa) Another great forum to talk about your shrimp is The Planted Tank I have started my own RCS Tank Journal there if you wish to read it :)

Nice pictures ~T~, thanks for sharing :) As for PetShrimp, as long as you follow the rules you should be fine I've been there for a while and made 28 posts without any comments from the Admin (Mustafa) Another great forum to talk about your shrimp is The Planted Tank I have started my own RCS Tank Journal there if you wish to read it :)

Thanks man im so happy with the new guys and my new bumblebee after the loss of my others.Also I have 7 of these new guys as the one I bought the other week appeared after the introduction of the new guys.

As for the shrimp forum nah theres rules and theres rules but its the only forum I have ever been banned from and I looked through the old posts and the guy is mental.He has banned people for making spelling and grammer mistakes and if you try to have a bit of fun in the threads he warns you to get back on topic or he will lock it.I'm a member of the planted tank forum(which is great and very infomative)so i'll be getting my shrimp advice here and there!

Thanks man im so happy with the new guys and my new bumblebee after the loss of my others.Also I have 7 of these new guys as the one I bought the other week appeared after the introduction of the new guys.

As for the shrimp forum nah theres rules and theres rules but its the only forum I have ever been banned from and I looked through the old posts and the guy is mental.He has banned people for making spelling and grammer mistakes and if you try to have a bit of fun in the threads he warns you to get back on topic or he will lock it.I'm a member of the planted tank forum(which is great and very infomative)so i'll be getting my shrimp advice here and there!
Yeah, I saw your post on TPT :) :kewlpics:

Most reactions

Back