Shows

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

CAC

Formerly: Catfish Are Cool
Reaction score
Hi just out of interest, are there any betta shows/comps in the UK???
Just cos ive seen that there are some in the US so maybe some over here...?
Thanks, mikey

Not any betta specific ones AFAIK, however there are some fish shows occasionally, so you'd have to look into those.

Cool...
just need to find a good pair to spawn from, and im away!!
Yay!! :p

Would be wonderful if it can be organised. :good: Should give the fish keeping community a big boost too and hopefully help the care of fish and knowledge raise ever higher. Am I hoping for too much? :blush:
P.

No Miss Dib Dabs... thats what my company BWBettas is about, to raise awareness of different species of betta splendens in the UK... Thats why my fish are so ridiculously low priced...

Bret

(Sorry For The Shameless Plug :( :p )

no bret your company isnt about that your company is about making money on your website there is not 1 singe piece on infomation on cariing for bettas or breeding bettas or betta welfare

im not getting into it but its in your profile mate

:shifty: :good: Most of the breeders in the UK breed bettas because they like to see what colours and shapes they can make and also to make more and more quality bettas available in the UK instead of just the pet shop VT's. Unfortunately as Smurfy said that website is to make money :(

Ooh no smurfy... thats a long gone website

My new site ive made and is ready to start has articles on how to care for bettas, minimum requirements, how to breed and everything else etc

Bret

well ok ill have a look when its up but the site im talking about was purely for money as well as the one after it sorry to steal your topic catfish and i think betta shows in the uk would be great

:drool: :drool: betta shows in the UK would be fantastic. :good: :good: :good:
I could go along and talk to peeps who know about bettas and dont get bored when I go into raptures about them, and we could stay over in a hotel and still talk about bettas. sorry got carried away! :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back