Show Off Your Fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I love my clowns, but my female is really aggressive. The male is a copycat, doing whatever she does. The strangest thing they do is sometimes they will swish their tails and dig up the sand. Very funny to watch! :lol:

I love my clowns, but my female is really aggressive. The male is a copycat, doing whatever she does. The strangest thing they do is sometimes they will swish their tails and dig up the sand. Very funny to watch! :lol:
I've seen a lot of videos of them wiggling through anemone like my hoplo does through my java fern. X))

:lol: my clowns dont have an anemone. They havea flowerpot. My other clown nemo is so desperate, hes willing to try and hostZoanthids!

No, he would rub up against them. Then they would close.
Lol cute. Too bad freshwater doesn't grow those weird things... I saw a SW tank at the pet shop, the polyps grew all the way to the filter and moved in the current.
And they had a starfish for sale too! O_O

Nice background :lol:

Just kidding, I love your salties!

Filter babies!!!

DSCN4961.jpg

Haha, i know, its only blue. When the tank is done, you wont see much blue. Just corals.

What kinda eggs are those, what species? Are they bristlenose pleczs?

I was talking bout the one with the bugs on it :p

yes my bristlenoses got down and dirty in my filter :p that is daddy in the pic looking after his soon to be babies.

Pics of my Opaline Gourami, aptly named "Opaline"

DSCN0386.jpg

DSCN0837.jpg

DSCN1123.jpg

DSCN1100.jpg

Could a someone move this topic to Tropical Discussion I think it would fit there better.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back