Show New Replies

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

TylerFerretLord

g͝e͠ek҉
Reaction score
I was wondering if a 'Show new replies to your posts' feature could be added to the forums?

Basically, it shows topics that you have posted in that have been replied to after your post and you haven't read yet. I use it all the time on other forums I go to that have it.

there is already one on here. if you click view new posts at the top. the ones with the little white corner in the 'suitcase' will be the ones you have posted in. if its faded, no ne else has posted, if its bright it means someone has posted.

or you could set it so you receive emails of all the replys to threads you post in.

there is already one on here. if you click view new posts at the top. the ones with the little white corner in the 'suitcase' will be the ones you have posted in. if its faded, no ne else has posted, if its bright it means someone has posted.
What I'm suggesting is to just have a page with topics that have been updated that you have posted in, not a list of all topics that have been updated.

or you could set it so you receive emails of all the replys to threads you post in.
This is irritating; I don't want a thousand emails from the site. Not to mention that I rarely check my mail.

i do have to agree on the email thing. same issues wiht facebook come up a lot, nobody wants emails from every site they visit .. well ill reword that.. not everybody does.

i actually think this is a good idea, helps track YOUR replies to topicswithout searching through everything...

I was wondering if a 'Show new replies to your posts' feature could be added to the forums?

Basically, it shows topics that you have posted in that have been replied to after your post and you haven't read yet. I use it all the time on other forums I go to that have it.

I use the search feature to solve that problem, just search by member and type your own name in and hey presto, you get a list of all the threads you have posted in

thats a good idea actually.. never thought of it.. i can see the convenience of adding a feature tho, plus it would be more obvious for us slower ones who never thought of that.. :)

Most reactions

trending

Back