Show me your scapes!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Yours are better than mine! :)

This is my pride! It's due for a water change soon, but it will dilute the tannins and make it a little easier to see Hank's bright colors
20200613_125032.jpg

Cool thread :good: I love seening other fishkeepers tanks/scapes :wub:

My collection....
20200606_172650.jpg

200 litre River stream
20200425_141718.jpg

105 litre River woodland
20200613_180829.jpg

80 litre River creek
20200614_094838.jpg

55 litre River brook

Hope more members post some pic's, it will be nice to see their tanks. I know @Retired Viking @seangee will join in with their tanks ;)

@JuiceBox52 come on your betta tanks looked cool. Show them off :cool:

My collection....
View attachment 107012
200 litre River stream View attachment 107010
105 litre River woodlandView attachment 107015
80 litre River creek
View attachment 107014
55 litre River brook

Hope more members post some pic's, it will be nice to see their tanks. I know @Retired Viking @seangee will join in with their tanks ;)

Look amazing

Bit ambitious calling my motley collections of plants and fish "scapes"
Community tank - sometimes its blackwater, sometimes its clear like now. I could pretend I am replicating the seasons but actually I just like a change every few weeks :p. If anyone still follows this tank the (soon to be) wall of crypts on the right is new - recently relocated from another bunch in the front left corner.
20200614_215002.jpg
Nano - this one is always clear, although the wood under the anubias is quite <coff> mature
20200614_215037.jpg
Thai: Looking a bit sorry for itself as its just been replanted and I dumped the ugly Eheim filter in there today. The HOB in the centre will come out once the new one matures, hopefully by then the plants will have concealed it. I tend to just let my tanks grow in and evolve over time rather than trying to create something stunning on day 1. They always end up different to what I envisage at the start :dunno:. My only tank without floaters.
20200614_215056.jpg

Office tank: Wait and see :rofl:

My collection....
View attachment 107012
200 litre River stream View attachment 107010
105 litre River woodlandView attachment 107015
80 litre River creek
View attachment 107014
55 litre River brook

Love your use of fake leaves in the backgrounds! The orange autumny tones are awesome. The second tank is my favourite of those!

This is my 55 gallon sunken forest tankView attachment 107039
29 gallon LOTR Dark Castle tankView attachment 107040
My 29 gallon ghost shrimp/plant tankView attachment 107041
20 gallon RES tankView attachment 107042
Your shrimp tank!! You got some nice anacharis!

Bit ambitious calling my motley collections of plants and fish "scapes"
Community tank - sometimes its blackwater, sometimes its clear like now. I could pretend I am replicating the seasons but actually I just like a change every few weeks :p. If anyone still follows this tank the (soon to be) wall of crypts on the right is new - recently relocated from another bunch in the front left corner.
View attachment 107085
Nano - this one is always clear, although the wood under the anubias is quite <coff> mature
View attachment 107086
Thai: Looking a bit sorry for itself as its just been replanted and I dumped the ugly Eheim filter in there today. The HOB in the centre will come out once the new one matures, hopefully by then the plants will have concealed it. I tend to just let my tanks grow in and evolve over time rather than trying to create something stunning on day 1. They always end up different to what I envisage at the start :dunno:. My only tank without floaters.
View attachment 107087

Office tank: Wait and see :rofl:

All your plants look so vibrant and healthy!
Is that hygrophila in your nano, on the right?

20 gallon long wild Betta community, which is currently a WIP.

View attachment 107092
Im forever jealous of that driftwood branch!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back