Show me your Fish!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I love all of your bettas! Especially the dumbo ear and the black crown tail.

(I do have a question though, why is the last picture a picture of a hard wood floor? :rofl:)

I love all of your bettas! Especially the dumbo ear and the black crown tail.

(I do have a question though, why is the last picture a picture of a hard wood floor? :rofl:)
It's not?

Golden ram...my favourite

Attachments

• IMG_20200321_131102.jpg
    IMG_20200321_131102.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 89
What great fish pictures. “Y’all” should consider entering our upcoming mid April Fish of the Month contest. You will see a banner at the top of our forum announcing the start of the entry period.

What great fish pictures. “Y’all” should consider entering our upcoming mid April Fish of the Month contest. You will see a banner at the top of our forum announcing the start of the entry period.
Classic @Fishmanic, always mentioning the contests;) good idea though I might :)

I only started keeping fish 6 months ago and what should I say... I am hooked. Your fish are all so cool, makes me want to buy more fish and more tanks haha. :)
DSC02769.jpg

Here are my two (golden?) honey gouramis, a male (right) and female (left). The female is definitely my favourite. She comes to the front glass when I go to the aquarium and I even managed to target train her a bit. I was surprised by how smart she is!

I have 3 HG, 1 male and 2 females and absolutely love them. My male is currently in breeding condition and his colours are stunning.

Oh, nice! :) I must say, I am a bit jealous. I am trying to breed them right now, but have not gotten him into breeding condition yet.

I only started keeping fish 6 months ago and what should I say... I am hooked. Your fish are all so cool, makes me want to buy more fish and more tanks haha. :)
View attachment 100489
Here are my two (golden?) honey gouramis, a male (right) and female (left). The female is definitely my favourite. She comes to the front glass when I go to the aquarium and I even managed to target train her a bit. I was surprised by how smart she is!
Great pic!

Most reactions

Back