Show Me Your Betta Tanks!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

nessar

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Well I need to get a betta tank and not sure what to go for and how it will look in size compared to the betta.

So show me your betta tanks (you know you want to show off your bettas :good: ). Preferably pictures of the whole tank including the betta so I can see how small he will look in what size tanks, would be very helpful if you could also say how big the tank is.

Thanks in advance, I'm looking forward to seeing all your lovely tanks!

my camera is not very good so its hard to get pics but my male betta is in my 10 gal and i have a few guppies two snails and a crab before a few days ago my betta did not swim much so i add a few more guppies and now he swims and does not just float at the top of my tank

mytanknewnew.png

I have 2 females in their with a bunch of other fish :)

i will get some shots of my female tank in a few days hopefully will have the males in there perminante home by then :good:

Sorry I know I need a better camera
CAM_0530.jpg

CAM_0529.jpg

This is my female tank I was currently redoing the 3 tanks for my 3 males after a small incident with my fat cat trying to climb the bookshelf.

dont have any pix yet cuz im in the process of setting it up
but i have a 5.5 gal that I just added white sand to
contemplating what plants
will post when finished

This is mine!

It's a 20L. You can just about see him to the right....and the reflection of the coffee jar lol.

hi, here is pierre's new tank, 32l. i added another plant to the left and Pierre loves his cave.

pierre.jpg

You all have some lovely tanks, keep them coming :)

I have bought a 30l biorb, which should arrive over the next 3 days, would this be okay for a betta?

Heres a quick shot of my females tank shared with various other fish

GEDC1171.jpg

12 girls and not one showing in that photo :lol: except Violet in isolation

Gosh it looks empty when actually i'm overstocked :lol: (plants/overfilter keep levels good)

I have a 6 gallon tank containing one female betta, 2 male guppies and 2 male amano shrimp.

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

Most reactions

Back