should i use fertiliser

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Benji k

Fishaholic
Reaction score
i was thinking should i use some sechem flourish on my 3 tanks 2 5 gallon 1 35 gallon ther heavilly planted the 5 gallon have a carpet im going to add some dwarf sag to my 35 gallon i use lots of stem plants and java fern and sword cryps.

Plant nutrients occur naturally from the fish being fed and water changes. Sometimes this is sufficient, sometimes not. A photo of each tank so we can assess if anything seems out would help. None of us wants to spend money unnecessarily, but we also don't want to see the plants failing.

th
Plant nutrients occur naturally from the fish being fed and water changes. Sometimes this is sufficient, sometimes not. A photo of each tank so we can assess if anything seems out would help. None of us wants to spend money unnecessarily, but we also don't want to see the plants failing.
e plants are doing great im on my laptop rite now but when im on my phone ill show you guys some pics the plants are doing great but some of the crypts swords and java fern are growing slow

th

e plants are doing great im on my laptop rite now but when im on my phone ill show you guys some pics the plants are doing great but some of the crypts swords and java fern are growing slow

Crypts and Java Fern are naturally slow-growing plants. Swords are I suppose middle of the road, though at certain times of the year they can explode with inflorescences and adventitious plants. The photos should help us.

Crypts and Java Fern are naturally slow-growing plants. Swords are I suppose middle of the road, though at certain times of the year they can explode with inflorescences and adventitious plants. The photos should help us.
yep im at school ill show you at the end of the day

8FAE4CAD-06CF-4DA2-AC4E-151209B03E36.jpeg

Attachments

• 4FA56A4B-EE3F-4F5F-BB74-F3385C5399CE.jpeg
    4FA56A4B-EE3F-4F5F-BB74-F3385C5399CE.jpeg
    442.9 KB · Views: 16
The wateer is cloudy, maybe the photo (?) or something else. But overall I do not see problems as such. How long has this tank been running?

I used to fertilize regularly and then I stopped...In my 60g tank in the living room, I switched from 50% weekly to 50% every other week...and the plants are doing just fine, if not better than before - like feeding your fish, sometimes less is more. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back