Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Betta

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
should i switch them off ? the fish now have milky eyes and a couple have died

Of course you should, why have they been on for three weeks flat??!!!!!:crazy:
There isn't constant sun in the wild is there
Leave them off for a few days now then...
On for 9 hours a day, off for the rest.(if you have live plants)

For a few seconds there I thought that this was a joke, you know when someone writes something completely absurd, making fun of some really irresponsible people.

Switch the lights off and leave then off for a week. Then put them on an electronic timer to be on for 6 hours per day.

If you are wondering why, try sleeping with lots of lamps pointing straight at your face. I recommend that you start using common sense when it comes to your pets, what you have done is irresponsible.

Also, what are your water parameters? What maintenance do you do and how and how often?

:D of course i know all that i was just trolling for a laugh , im very sorry please dont ban me

:D of course i know all that i was just trolling for a laugh , im very sorry please dont ban me

You should most definitely be banned. Since i joined this forum, any questions i have asked have been answered by very friendly, very helpful and very knowledgable people. Posting drivel such as this wastes people's time. Fish are pets, and a lot of people who have them (myself included) are very passionate about them, so posting something like this to get a reaction from people should have you removed from the forum. :grr:

You should most definitely be banned. Since i joined this forum, any questions i have asked have been answered by very friendly, very helpful and very knowledgable people. Posting drivel such as this wastes people's time. Fish are pets, and a lot of people who have them (myself included) are very passionate about them, so posting something like this to get a reaction from people should have you removed from the forum. :grr:

#40## right! :angry: [starts chanting] 'BAN HIM, BAN HIM...'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back