Should I move my danio fry?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Caden Fisher

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi! So, I have 13 zebra danio fry that hatched on April 13th. I have them in a 1 gallon breeder box. They are about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. They seem comfortable now, however I know they’ll need to move soon. Should I move them to a 5 gallon? I want to give them plenty of space to grow and swim. Over the last week, I’ve transferred them to solid foods. I used to feed them vinegar eels. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 63
If you have a spare tank that does not have any other fish in, then move them into the bigger tank.

You can keep feeding them vinegar eels as well as the other foods. They need to be fed 3-5 times a day and they should have fat little stomachs after feeding and resemble pregnant guppies.

If you have a spare tank that does not have any other fish in, then move them into the bigger tank.

You can keep feeding them vinegar eels as well as the other foods. They need to be fed 3-5 times a day and they should have fat little stomachs after feeding and resemble pregnant guppies.
Ok. Thanks! I’ll move them to a bigger tank without other fish. I’ve been feeding at least three times every day. Thanks for all of the help Colin!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back