Should i get him??

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Anonymous Fox

Fish Addict
Reaction score
some of you may know that my hamster, Lightning, has past away a month and one day from today

today I was looking at Petfinder and found this cutie

download (34).jpg
download (35).jpg
download (36).jpg

his name is Hammond and he's a long-haired cinommon- white Syrian male hamster. he came from an abuse case where he was kept in a tiny cage with other male Syrian's (there solitary) the foster he's with is a 1 1/2 away from me, and where my mom gets food *lol*

should I get him? Syrian's are my favorite, long-haired is my dream, and I do like male's better bc of health (reproduction problems scare me, that's what lightning died from)

some of you may know that my hamster, Lightning, has past away a month and one day from today

today I was looking at Petfinder and found this cutie

View attachment 137907View attachment 137908View attachment 137909
his name is Hammond and he's a long-haired cinommon- white Syrian male hamster. he came from an abuse case where he was kept in a tiny cage with other male Syrian's (there solitary) the foster he's with is a 1 1/2 away from me, and where my mom gets food *lol*

should I get him? Syrian's are my favorite, long-haired is my dream, and I do like male's better bc of health (reproduction problems scare me, that's what lightning died from)
Go for it if your ready :) be nice for him to find a forever home where he can be cared for properly

He is absolutely precious. Seeing my hamster everyday (mine is a long haired Syrian as well, he was a rescue and because of the state of his cage/bedding he went completely bald and his skin dried out really bad so he has scabs, but he’s healing well since being here) made me forget how cute normal ones can be! I would totally go for it!

Last edited:
It seems like a perfect opportunity for you, if you are ready for another pet. I might have gotten my cat Mocha too soon after losing Rebel, my dog, but being alone is pretty hard.

He is absolutely precious. Seeing my hamster everyday (mine is a long haired Syrian as well, he was a rescue and because of the state of his cage/bedding he went completely bald and his skin dried out really bad so he has scabs, but he’s healing well since being here) made me forget how cute normal ones can be! I would totally go for it!
awww, I would love to see pics! didn't you say a girl randomly gave it to you in Lightnings tribute post?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back