Should I get a gourami?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
They're healthier. But personally, they wouldn't do well with your guppies. They're slow eaters who cannot compete for food well. Also can be aggressive for their size and may nip your guppies quite a bit.

Edit: water hardness may be okay, as per seriouslyfish

They're healthier. But personally, they wouldn't do well with your guppies. Much softer water. And they're slow eaters who cannot compete for food well. Also can be aggressive for their size and may nip your guppies quite a bit
): sad. Ok so what fishies would you guys recommend me then

hmm. Given its a tall tank, there really is not much I can think of that you can add with your parameters and tankmates currently.

hmm. Given its a tall tank, there really is not much I can think of that you can add with your parameters and tankmates currently.
///: it seems as though I’ll have to just go to an aquarium store and see their recommendations

///: it seems as though I’ll have to just go to an aquarium store and see their recommendations

I honestly wouldn't do that if I were you. Most aquarium stores will try to sell you anything without actually considering your tank and it's inhabitants. I would just try to research it a little more. I know your options are kind of limited, but I'm sure there is something that would be perfect for your tank.

I honestly wouldn't do that if I were you. Most aquarium stores will try to sell you anything without actually considering your tank and it's inhabitants. I would just try to research it a little more. I know your options are kind of limited, but I'm sure there is something that would be perfect for your tank.
Okay! Thank you :)

You always can get a sponge filter. I have one in my betta tank and its great.
I have a sponge and carbon and it’s still a little strong. It would be worth a try though. Could I add some nano fish with a female betta and my 4 guppies? I was looking at ember tetra or chili Rasboras

I wouldn't do female betta in a small community tank as she can go crazy and on a killing spree too. I'd say a 20 gallon for a female and some community fish, but I'd leave this to @Byron

I wouldn't do female betta in a small community tank as she can go crazy and on a killing spree too. I'd say a 20 gallon for a female and some community fish, but I'd leave this to @Byron
Sigh sigh seems as if I’m in a pickle

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back