Shooting

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Never really been into air gun shooting myself, more of a clay guy. Try a google search and i'm sure you will be able to find something.

I dont practice regulary but i do have a pellet gun. 1000 fps, its pretty nice. Has a scope and stuff. I have pictures if you want to see it.

yes please. mines getting kinda old as i only started recently so my dad gave me his gun, thats 22 years old, still pretty powerful but its going to need replacing soon.

Haven't owned an airgun in a while. Very inexpensive way to keep up your marksmanship skills.

I really enjoy taking out my old (or not-so-old) battle rifles at the local range. It has benches and target backstops at 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500 yards. I just got started again into longer range targets after years of not being able to do it (time, distance to a decent range, etc.). Have been limited to 100 yards for many years, so being at my present location is a real treat.

What type of air rifles do you guys use?

v/r, N-A

Is that Vulcan a rifle made by Webley? I know that Webley does make tremendous air rifles and pistols. I used to have an old Webley Hurricane. Pretty decent trigger for a spring air pistol (better than some service firearms that I've used).

I'm not familiar with the T200. Is it made by Baikal (Russian)? The air arms available from the former Soviet bloc countries are simply amazing in terms of power, accuracy and price. We have no manufacturers here in the U.S. that can match them.

A popular break-action .177 cal air rifle available when I was younger simply had a "Slovakia" rollmark on the receiver (spring housing). I'll bet anything it was built by CZ...I mean, what don't they make (motorcycles, bolt action rifles, sidearms, air rifles, etc.)?

v/r, N-A

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back