Video Shoaling Clowns

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

This is how clowns should be kept. Also some synics will come in a still state the tank is realisticly too small for them. Glad someone knows how to keep them and do them justice :)

Thanks, this is the biggest tank we could get in our living room lol - realistically they should be in fast-flowing river but if you keep fish I think you've got to accept that the best that can be done will never live up to the natural environment. I think my clowns are happy fish though - as much as they can be in captivity. I'm positive this is the biggest tank any of them have ever been housed in anyway :p

Nice, I have always been a fan of these fish. Nice to see them in a nice big tank like that, I have seen one in an 18" with a green sev :sick:
Nice stuff, keep the pics. and vids. coming :good:
:fish:

Thanks, this is the biggest tank we could get in our living room lol - realistically they should be in fast-flowing river but if you keep fish I think you've got to accept that the best that can be done will never live up to the natural environment. I think my clowns are happy fish though - as much as they can be in captivity. I'm positive this is the biggest tank any of them have ever been housed in anyway :p

They do look very happy indeed and have more space than most captive clowns have ever seen, well done you guys!!!

As soon as I get another camera I will get some more vids of them, there's a few new additions to the tank since this vid so the shoal may or may not look different (depending on whether they join in lol).

Thanks guys for all your nice comments :)

cool clowns, how many have you got? :lol:

Attachments

• Bi9W6QCGkKGrHqUOKjcEs6mnmri9BLRjCpc.gif
    Bi9W6QCGkKGrHqUOKjcEs6mnmri9BLRjCpc.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 114

Most reactions

Back