Video Shion keeps moving the plants!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

G

Guest14017

Moving the plants back where they should be. Goldfish are inquisitive fish and they push things and whatnot sometimes. Shion isn't a large fish but I often see him pushing things or violently snatching at plant leaves... lol

lol I'm surprised your plants look as good as they do. I'm not that into coldwater fish but have always been told they are pretty destructive to plants as they love having a good munch on them.

Tank looks great!

lol I'm surprised your plants look as good as they do. I'm not that into coldwater fish but have always been told they are pretty destructive to plants as they love having a good munch on them.

Tank looks great!
He munches them AND sometimes just tears them up for fun. The key is finding plants he doesn't much care for. But honestly I don't mind if he has a munch... it's good for him and the plants are actually doing pretty good somehow. He is still a young and small fish, so he MAY become more destructive over time... but I hope not!!

Thank you BTW. Fancy goldfish have always been my favorites, but they are hard to care for and very hard to source healthy ones that I like the look of. I also have a 55 gallon with a tropical fish and I recently had guppies (never again) but I'll always love my little GMO fancy goldfish.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back