She's so weird...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

juliethegr8t

Addicted and in Therapy
Reaction score
Ok, so I just went to clean my new little cello/marble girl's tank.. with a baster... and when I squirted it at the bottom, TONS of this little white stuff floated up. :blink: Then I figured out, she had freaking spilled eggs all over the place. HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS. :hyper: Man.... if I had spawned her I'd have so many kids right now. *kicks self* And she was obviously ready... I've been feeding the new 6 live whiteworms almost daily, so I'd say they were pretty conditioned. I can't believe how many eggs there were. I probably got 1/3 of them out. :rolleyes: Guess I'd better clean her whole tank. :grr: Just had to share how weird she is! :lol:

wow, is she near a male or did she just decide that they were a little too heavy for her liking? but i can understand what you mean, my recently spawned girl put out about 200+! the male has his work cut out for him!

:lol: That's the thing - she's NOT near a male, she can't see anyone but me. :blink: Don't know what that says about me..... :sly: Haha, I have had problems with unwilling girls, so next time I try I think I'm gonna use this one. She's practiced enough. :p

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back