Video She had her babies!!!!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Emo3220

Reaction score
I was going to clean out my mollies tank and I found a little baby!!!! I could only find four but I have no idea if she is don’t giving birth or not.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 81
Congratulations!

So you just found 4 babys? (Fry)

Did you remove them and put them in a breeder box?

Yes I removed them and put them in the box but I only could find 4 I have no idea when she started to have them and I have no idea if she is finish or not.

Please do not have the adult mollie in the box, it stresses them out so bad and can stress them to the point of not birthing

Ok but do you know if she is finish giving birth?
She may not be finished for a few more hours. Does she still look fat? Can you still see the eyes of the fry through her body?

Congratulations, They can have more in the next few days or weeks or even longer. Depends on how relaxed and comfortable she is and that she feels safe. Just keep a close eye on her and fish out the fry using a cup.

I had black mollies in a 20 gallon long tank years ago and they had fry and I was happy. Then they had more fry and I was worried. Then they had more fry and I was out of room in the tank. They breed like rabbits. I ended up only wanting males. (I gave most of the fry away when they grew some.)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back