Share Your Strange Stories!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Blitz

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Title says it all! I decided to start a new thread. Well, ok, not a totally freaky one here, but it's just something that's not an everyday thing around my place. Sometimes, I'll have the door closed, and the door will just open slowly by itself. IT"S SO WEIRD!! I first think it's the cat, but it's not. That cat is all the way down at the otehr end of the house. It's unusual..... strange... but it's happened more more than once. Its happened to my sister and me and and I told my parents, and they're like: "Haha, why are you so scared. It's our house, it's only like 13 years old, no ghost around here." Me: "I'm not scared.. it's just weird how that happens out of no where. The door is shut tight and out of the blue it just opens slowly. Like what the hay?!" So there you have it. To my parents its an 'LOL' story. I don't take it seriously at all, but it's weird. All this strange stuff always happens to ME first. And my sister, no one else!!! I'm glad to have the guinea piggyy in my room with me. I have a friend in my room. C: I'm not freaked about it or anything. Just somethin'. Well, share YOUR stories!

---DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN--- :lol:

One time i was trieing to sleep and i heard this jittering noise. It was my stupid cricketsbspazzing out in their container.

LOL xD Yeah, I here piggy running around like crazy and it wakes me up in the middle of the night all freaked out because it feels as if someone is in my room, but I realize it's the darn pig. :p

I was home alone one stormy evening and I heard a plate smash from the kitchen and came into the kitchen: nothing smashed. Then later I heard a glass smash and this time there was an open cabinet and a smashed glass. That one creeped me out. That's when I went to my friends for a sleepover vs spending the night alone in my house :/ my parents were on a vacation I think and my sister was at a friends house. Surprised my parents were even fine with me home alone.

once i was in my room fiddling with my iPad and i heard a smashing noise in the living room and i walked in and glass was everywhere and the rug was saturated in perfume which was what smashed, but the strange thing was there were footprint like splotches leading from the carpet to the lino on the hallway, but they stopped at the metal edging. the door was fluttering open and shut, so i got the mop and tried to wipe the perfume off the lino, but the liquid stayed in a footprint shape.

CREEPY!!!

TRUE STORY!!!

ManOfFish: CREEPY! :look: I've never had anything like that happen to be before!

TankBoomShazam: Woah. :blink: What'd you do with the rug?

Sometimes, I'm home alone for an hour or two, and I run walk to the living room and I see something sitting on the couch out of the corner of my eye. I look over to the couch, but there's nothing there. I just tell myself it's like a shadow or something. Which, I think is true. There was this one time when my friend spent the night at my house with me and we were up late talking. The door to my room was left open, and it was pitch black out in the hallway. She claims she saw a white figure walk by my room. She freaked out at that moment ran to the door and slammed it shut. At that moment I was like: :fun: Dude, you're seeing things. xD I never believed about the white figure that she saw, but I can't blame her, it WAS late at night. She was pretty freaked out though. xD

Wen i was younger i saw a doll like statue looking inside my room sort of half like leaning round the doorway. It had a red dress and goldilocks like hair. Scared the crap out of me and still to this day i believe what i saw was real!

:crazy: ...I didn't know stories would be like this! I've listened to a friend say she saw a "grudge girl" with piercing black eyes and pale white skin sitting on her bed. I stood there blinking. I didn't really believe her. But I guess it's true after all! Watch.. one day, it'll happen to ME. :sly:

Title says it all! I decided to start a new thread. Well, ok, not a totally freaky one here, but it's just something that's not an everyday thing around my place. Sometimes, I'll have the door closed, and the door will just open slowly by itself. IT"S SO WEIRD!! I first think it's the cat, but it's not. That cat is all the way down at the otehr end of the house. It's unusual..... strange... but it's happened more more than once. Its happened to my sister and me and and I told my parents, and they're like: "Haha, why are you so scared. It's our house, it's only like 13 years old, no ghost around here." Me: "I'm not scared.. it's just weird how that happens out of no where. The door is shut tight and out of the blue it just opens slowly. Like what the hay?!" So there you have it. To my parents its an 'LOL' story. I don't take it seriously at all, but it's weird. All this strange stuff always happens to ME first. And my sister, no one else!!! I'm glad to have the guinea piggyy in my room with me. I have a friend in my room. C: I'm not freaked about it or anything. Just somethin'. Well, share YOUR stories!

---DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN--- :lol:
Why don't you set some cameras up like in paranormal activity ??? Or write down the times these " occurrences" happen see if there's a pattern

Sorry on iPhone and it moved my post around

Before me and my wife moved into my army barracks we lived in a house and for weeks our daughter at the time was around 2years old an she kept standing still when it come to walking up stairs and we know she was fine to walk up and down stairs as she would walk up any other stairs no problems.

This went on for about 3-4 weeks and got to the point she would go into a freak out shaking screaming ect ect and it turns out that my little girl who we thought who had a imaginary friend " a lady " who was on the stairs was spotted by my friend who come over to see us all and said " who's the lady on the stairs "??? To which my wife and me said what lady ??? He turned and pointed to the " lady " on the stairs.

My wife obv freaking out at this point asked what did she look like and he described her to her
And the lady was described was her best friends mum who died of cancer 2 weeks after she was born but she never saw her as our daughter had a cold and we didn't want to make her any worse than she was.

So my wife sees it that she's her guardian angel

*Goosbumps* *Shudders* That's a sweet story (Gardian Angel). :)

I'd be scare too if I were 2. I would even be scared NOW!!

Once, i was laying in my bed, and i herd some strange noise outside my door. All of a sudden, some white shot into myroom. Folloed by my cat, it was her toy mouse. This got my frog croaking, wich kept me awake.

We got the rug dry cleaned, but the perfume sort of stained the rug so we've put furniture and stuff over it, but every single time I walk into the living room, I'm thinking of perfume. After what happened, I have odd dreams of smashing perfume bottles, and I once had a dream that I was walking into a convenience store and I bought some body mist, and the can was probably broken, but when I pressed the button thing, gas came out and the air was all wavy, then I asked the guy at the cash register if it was broken, and I have no idea what he did with it. I am never going to that convenience store EVER AGAIN!

When I moved into this house (7 years ago this month) I walked into the bathroom and lifted my arm to turn the light on and a little boy ran under my arm. He was wearing a flat cap. Literally over in a flash - Haven't seen him since - It didn't bother me at the time but thinking about it I'm cool with that and long may it continue aha.

We've got another- could be the same.

I named him Mervin and it's actually stuck with my mother and sister. He's just a general presence. Likes to knock things and roam the hallway - Less activity these days though.

I have three main stories of him - I know there are more but i've forgotten them, I haven't lived hear solidly for years with uni etc.

1 - I was home alone and listening to music on the computer using external speakers. I went about my business and ended up going 10 or so mins forgetting to put a new song on. Through the silence came a tap *knock knock knock* through the speakers. These weren't old, nor broken, nor incorrectly plugged nor was anything playing through them. Again *tap tap tap*. I was a little freaked out but more intrigued. "Mervin?" couple of seconds passed *tap tap tap*. I did this strange half bricking-it half excited yelp. My mom and sister then walked through the front door - I ran (like 4 steps aha) to meet them at the hall and excitedly told them the story. So my mom called out to him "Merv, if you're hear can you tap again please"? Wait 2...3...4...*Tap tap tap* Me and mom laugh. Sister shits herself. And again - without us asking. At this point I got a little freaked out so I asked him to stop and he did...never happened again. There is nothing that could explain this. No human intervention...nothing. And that story down to the quotes is 100% truth.

2 - I can't account for this because I was asleep - Which is half the story. My mom was in her room getting ready for work. It was a saturday - Sister is already at work - I'm asleep in my room. Knock knock knock on my moms bedroom door. "Come in?" My mom said - Confused because she thought I was asleep. No one came in. Again, a knock so she opened the door expecting to see me pissing about - No one was there. So she went into my room to check if I was actually asleep or pissing around. Sure enough, I'm dead to the world in bed asleep. She walked all around the house and nothing. She swears it was a loud knock, clear as anything.

3 - My aunt came around to our house. She was sat on the settee that has a view of the hall (The hall is where we felt/saw/heard Merv the most). She turned to mom and asked who had just walked past into the kitchen...everyone was in the living room. My mom has had a couple of friends over who have asked the same thing apparently.

Minor stories would be that I feel a presence on the landing and space between my room and my mom's room. My mom is convinced there is someone here for her...a guardian angel. She thinks it's her nan because she occasionally smells her - Clear as a big bag of clear things.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back