FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

CassCats

Fish Aficionado
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Okay calling on all betta owners.

We need to convince @HoldenOn to go get themselves a betta, to get another tank going (promoting MTS, im terrible). Use filter media from current tank to insta-cycle a new 5 gal ;)

I'll start, these are my two!
20200910_193336.jpg
20200830_194100.jpg

I'll open a thread for everyone to share their RO systems? Lol that honestly is hard. No pun intended.

A liiiiittle bit of RO water to bring down your hardness wouldn't hurt for a small 5g tank

;)
My new tank means I'll have a 58L to play with it. Initially I was gonna turn it into a well planted Betta tank before I realised the hard water issue. Getting RO water isn't totally rules out. My husband thinks I should because the whole reason I bought the first tank was to have a betta.

My new tank means I'll have a 58L to play with it. Initially I was gonna turn it into a well planted Betta tank before I realised the hard water issue. Getting RO water isn't totally rules out. My husband thinks I should because the whole reason I bought the first tank was to have a betta.
I love that your hubby is so supportive of the tank madness :) :fish:

I love that your hubby is so supportive of the tank madness :) :fish:
Keeps me happy and he'd rather me ramble on about fish than most of my other interests :rofl:I'm more cautious about big spends but he really encouraged getting a bigger tank & spending extra on sand. Mostly I think he's just relieved I'm not talking about politics non stop :rofl:

Super pretty! I also heard purple bettas are rare?
They are indeed! I thought I struck gold with a purple delta female. As she's grown, she's become more of a dark red, bit gutted about it if I'm honest lol, what's worse is that she's forever trying to throw herself out of the tank the moment I lift the lid :rofl: feeding times and water changes are now an absolute nightmare :rofl:

They are indeed! I thought I struck gold with a purple delta female. As she's grown, she's become more of a dark red, bit gutted about it if I'm honest lol, what's worse is that she's forever trying to throw herself out of the tank the moment I lift the lid :rofl: feeding times and water changes are now an absolute nightmare :rofl:
Lol, never know with bettas. I always get sad when I see them in their little cups. Especially when they are floating at the surface.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back