Share my tanks

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

mnccnm

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Well, finally getting around to sharing my tanks. Always open to other ideas and suggestions.

Up first, my 1st tank that started it all. My 125 gallon Oscar tank, (quickly becoming overstocked by at least 1 Oscar).
1625102664413.jpeg

My other plastic plant tank. My 40 gallon African Cichlid tank.
1625102740536.jpeg

I recently dipped my toe into live plants, and this was my first plastic to live conversion. 20 gallon community tank.
1625102817147.jpeg

Next up, my planted 37 community.
1625102870374.jpeg

And lastly, my just stocked today 90 gallon Angle tank.
1625102923708.jpeg

I still have one more 125 gallon I am re-sealing. Not sure yet what to stock it with. Any suggestions?

Is that a low boy .. nicely done ... I am always wanted a low boy tank but the spaces are just not right to station it.

Try more live plants in the tank its just more rewarding IMHO.

Very nice, thanks for sharing

Very tidy and well laid out tanks........peaceful to the enth degree for sure. I assume you prefer order in life hence the plastic plants?
Imho the more natural look of real plants that grow and move in the flow not only enhances any tank but is also beneficial to the tank and fish in general. I do appreciate a nicely laid out aquarium for sure, even if it isn’t how I would do it. 10-10 for the tanks in general 👌

The Oscars look young you have a way to go yet. Just find someone who my take the odd one out if needed. You never Know you may have 3 females!!

I had a mate he had 6 12inch Oscars in a 500 liter tank for years. No dramas. So just wait and see what happens. I had a pair in 250 Liter tank, they used to lay eggs all the time and eat them. I tried once to get the eggs away from them, never again they are really protective of the eggs they are going to eat!!

Very tidy and well laid out tanks........peaceful to the enth degree for sure. I assume you prefer order in life hence the plastic plants?
Imho the more natural look of real plants that grow and move in the flow not only enhances any tank but is also beneficial to the tank and fish in general. I do appreciate a nicely laid out aquarium for sure, even if it isn’t how I would do it. 10-10 for the tanks in general 👌
I agree about the live plants, but the Oscars are a bit to destructive. I might switch the cichlid tank over to live plants, waiting to see how much they dig as they mature.

The Oscars look young you have a way to go yet. Just find someone who my take the odd one out if needed. You never Know you may have 3 females!!
I plan on re-homing one of the Oscars. I just feel a pair is better, plus the tank also has a 12 inch Pleco, so it will be too crowded if I keep all three.

Well, finally getting around to sharing my tanks. Always open to other ideas and suggestions.

Up first, my 1st tank that started it all. My 125 gallon Oscar tank, (quickly becoming overstocked by at least 1 Oscar).
View attachment 139262

My other plastic plant tank. My 40 gallon African Cichlid tank.
View attachment 139263

I recently dipped my toe into live plants, and this was my first plastic to live conversion. 20 gallon community tank.
View attachment 139264

Next up, my planted 37 community.
View attachment 139265

And lastly, my just stocked today 90 gallon Angle tank.
View attachment 139266

I still have one more 125 gallon I am re-sealing. Not sure yet what to stock it with. Any suggestions?
Absolutely beautiful aquariums... Whats in your 20 gallon?

Absolutely beautiful aquariums... Whats in your 20 gallon?
Actually we just changed the fish around a little today. Mostly guppies, 4 neons, a couple baby bristlenose Plecos, 2 albino Cory Cats and a couple bay common Plecos. All the Plecos will out grow this tank of course, but they have homes waiting in my other tanks.

Actually we just changed the fish around a little today. Mostly guppies, 4 neons, a couple baby bristlenose Plecos, 2 albino Cory Cats and a couple bay common Plecos. All the Plecos will out grow this tank of course, but they have homes waiting in my other tanks.
Nice. I wish you the best for your tanks.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back