Share Anything Christmas

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

NearMeBettas

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Thanksgiving is over so now I'm in the Christmas mood! Share anything Christmas!

Good playlist:

Some good movies: Pet's Christmas, The Polar Express, Signed Sealed and Delivered Christmas movie, Walker Texas Ranger Christmas episode, Rudolf, and frosty.....

Decoration progress: Got my dad's shop's office decorated, and our Christmas town on our cabinets up...

For me, it's Love Actually.
No matter how many times I watch it, I always cry.....
And laugh!!

Last edited:
Just got done watching Christmas Carol, the original with Allister Simms, and also had my eyes leaking a bit at the end. There are just some movies that are eternal and last through the test of time. This is one of those movies. :) Others have done this movie including George C. Scott but they don't match the original.

Seems that I've actually found this on YouTube. I just skipped through but it seems complete. This movie should be a must for anyone that believes in Christmas before it became just a way for stores to make money. Ya, it is old and black and white and old square format but still a Christmas must.

Sigh, being a media junkie I have a a library of over 1000 movies.

When it comes to Christmas movies there are two that are just automatic...

Christmas Carol, the original with Allister Simms.

A Wonderful Life with Jimmy Stewart (sp)
Both are great movies. We have them.

This Scrooge says, "ALREADY???"

After being in the retail biz for 26 years (15 years ago), I have come to abhor Christmas music...always playing on the background speakers in the store(s) I worked in....what seemed like the same 10 or 12 songs....over...and over....and over....and over...and over again

Not enough spiked eggnog in the world to drown them out....

This Scrooge says, "ALREADY???"

After being in the retail biz for 26 years (15 years ago), I have come to abhor Christmas music...always playing on the background speakers in the store(s) I worked in....what seemed like the same 10 or 12 songs....over...and over....and over....and over...and over again
Haha, I couldn't get sick of Christmas music but then again I've always had a variety lol.
Not enough spiked eggnog in the world to drown them out....
Completely off-subject, but would that curdle? I've always wondered that lol.

Haha, I couldn't get sick of Christmas music but then again I've always had a variety lol.

Completely off-subject, but would that curdle? I've always wondered that lol.
:D

TBH, I don't know if it would curdle or not....I don't like eggnog, lol...no worries, I'll find other libations to ease the pain

Back when "It's a wonderful life" came out, it ran afoul of the US communist hunters in the FBI, who thought it was 'an obvious attempt to discredit bankers'. That's one of my favourite xmas movie backstories. I wonder what they thought of Scrooge?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back