Severums having fun

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

itiwhetu

Naturally First
Pet of the Month šŸŽ–ļø
Reaction score
This is mum dad and the kids. This was a 250 liter tank the Severums spawned multiple times and always managed to raise a few. When I sold the set up there were 30 Severums plus the two Jewel Cichlids you can see in the photo.

Attachments

• 056.JPG
    056.JPG
    233.6 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
Beautiful severums, your golds are looking nice and stocky. Are jewel cichlids really as bad as iā€™ve heard? Or is there a technique behind their aggression?

Very good tactic, with the next tank I put together I will definitely consider putting them in with a JD and a few more of the not safe for community fish haha
Convict Cichlids will beat them up as well. But then again I prefer Severums to convicts. JD's are quite tame compared to these guys. If you every want to settle a tank down introduce an Oscar, and everyone's world changes. :)

Convict Cichlids will beat them up as well. But then again I prefer Severums to convicts. JD's are quite tame compared to these guys. If you every want to settle a tank down introduce an Oscar, and everyone's world changes. :)
Convicts are nasty pieces of work arenā€™t they haha, i prefer severums aswell so much calmer and easy going. Really? gosh that took me by surprise I really would love one but I donā€™t know if i could have one in my tank hence why i was thinking of putting one in a different tank with jewels. Oscars really are awesome! I love how excited they get to see you ( Letā€™s not talk about them eating everything when they get big haha )

Convicts are nasty pieces of work arenā€™t they haha, i prefer severums aswell so much calmer and easy going. Really? gosh that took me by surprise I really would love one but I donā€™t know if i could have one in my tank hence why i was thinking of putting one in a different tank with jewels. Oscars really are awesome! I love how excited they get to see you ( Letā€™s not talk about them eating everything when they get big hah
This is Charlie

Just have a look at the plant in that tank tank with Charlie. Lots of people will say it isn't possible to have plant with Oscars

Just have a look at the plant in that tank tank with Charlie. Lots of people will say it isn't possible to have plant with Oscars
Iā€™m very impressed with Charlie he looks great! and thatā€™s very true I guess as long as you know what your doing anything is possible haha

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back