Severum Appreciation Society

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark remove the second link then it should work, if you get my meaning!!!!!!!!

got there in the end :lol: how gutted am i somebody just saw my pic of vinny in the members pic section and offered me his female red to go with it. i had to decline as im already stocked to the max :sick:

got there in the end :lol: how gutted am i somebody just saw my pic of vinny in the members pic section and offered me his female red to go with it. i had to decline as im already stocked to the max :sick:

Aww shame, also a shame I dont know whether mine is male or female yet :hey:

img6928ur2.jpg

img7528ka8.jpg

img7090de0.jpg

well im looking at what i can re-home already lol thee angels can go and prob the jade eyed cichlids too wouldnt want to part with the firemouths or blue acara tank is only ( only lol ) 100g which i know sounds a lot but 2 red sevs my green sev 1 blue acara 2 kribs 2 firemouths L81 plec seems to be pushing it imo . plus the member is in scotland which doesnt help .

nice pics davo great fish welcome to the society :good:

I WANT A SEV NOW :(

Lol, i want a Rotkeil Sev now, been wanting one for nearly a year now,
I should finally be able to get one in the next few months as i'm nearly ready to order my new 5x2x2 from NDAquatics :hyper:

have you had a tank from ndaquatics before davo?

no this will be a first, was going to order one in from work but the only ones i can get are the 5ft and 6ft Aquaone tanks which are about £900 and £1300, and personally i wouldn't pay 50p for an aqua one tank.

heard of NDaquatics from yourself and think im gonna give them a try

trust me you WONT be dissapointed mate superb quality tanks what colour are you going for? plus for a 5x2x2 i rekon youre lokking at under 600 my 4x2x2 was 438 including delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back