Severum Appreciation Society

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 years and more :)

He'res my severum, before I rehomed him. Wish I didn't have to but he was anti-social. One of the most interactive fish I had, if I put my fingers to the glass he would come up and start attacking and displaying to them, getting irridecent greens and blues on his body. Photo definately doesn't do justice.

sevil6.jpg

White marks are on glass, not severum.

i wish i had my severum still :( i will get another one some day preferably a rotkeil coz they are the dogs if not ne of them then a red sev :)

yeah id like a rotkeil too will most probably end up with 1 in the future

they arent seen very much round my end but if i ever see one im gonna have it lol

look online on tropicalfishfinder thats where i got my golden nugget they have this thing called tropical fish to your door with retailers like wildwoods. or look at trimar they are also good. only drawback is the rotkeils tend to be a tad pricey

i know i have looked online i just never trust them.. also i am thinking of turning my 25gal into african if i can find suitable fish for it

my golden nugget came from wildwoods online and its s peach of a fish i was sceptical before that but id def order from them again

mt give em a try one time do you have any ideas of what i could put in my 25 once i sell my convicts ?

I bought a Gold Severum today hes only 5" looks gorgeous tho....although my Pink Kissing Gourami doesent think so!

too bad your not in the US Foley though I havn't kept africans in awhile Armkes always did well by me for getting africans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back