Severn, Uaru, Geophagus, SUPER CLOSE UP!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
How long does it take to make this video?
The video itself doesn't take that long to film, it's the years of experience and mistakes learning how to get the lighting just right and the camera settings and choice of lenses right

Good looking Severum. It's a wonder more cichlid lovers don't set up a tank of large,not aggressive South American cichlids..including Oscars

Good looking Severum. It's a wonder more cichlid lovers don't set up a tank of large,not aggressive South American cichlids..including Oscars
I agree! I did have a pair of blue acaras in this tank but had to remove them because they were picking on the Uaru

Chocolate Cichlids also have a mostly calm demeanor for fairly large cichlids. I liked them. Males get some red,a bit of a nuchal hump. IF you wanted to you could keep plants like swords with these fish...but that's not in stone.

Chocolate Cichlids also have a mostly calm demeanor for fairly large cichlids. I liked them. Males get some red,a bit of a nuchal hump. IF you wanted to you could keep plants like swords with these fish...but that's not in stone.
That's good to know as I was thinking of adding some more peaceful fish to this tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back