Seven new baby kittens.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Is the kitten to the right of the photo just behind the little orange kitten grey or black? If it is grey, I would name it Puddle :wub: A really cute name for one of the orange and white ones would be Pip.

To learn to tell their gender, I would recommend watching some YouTube videos. That is how my sister and I learned to tell on our baby bunnies

Last edited:
. The people that owned the cats put them out at night so they could do their thing, namely kill native birds and animals.
In my area, cats left out all night are dinner for the coyotes and coywolves are coming soon.

Why are cats allowed to roam while dogs need to be tied up?

In my area, cats left out all night are dinner for the coyotes and coywolves are coming soon.

Same here for the most part. We have a small farm with chickens, rabbits, and soon to be horses and maybe goats, but we can’t have outdoor cats because of the coyotes

Probably because dogs are more capable of posing a threat to HUMAN safety, where as cats aren’t

Probably because dogs are more capable of posing a threat to HUMAN safety, where as cats aren’t
True. One day my Golden Retriever got loose and my neighbor got quite upset, she could not let her cat out to roam the neighborhood because my very friendly dog was roaming the neighborhood. :mad:

My issue with cats, they have wiped out the chipmunk population at my house. Everyday this cat came over to hunt in my yard till they were gone. I like chipmunks, they are so cute.

It's a double standard because governments originally had concerns about dogs attacking people and never cared about cats wiping out native species. But even today most governments still don't care about cats killing things and have more concerns over dogs biting someone.

Ok some dogs do bite and attack people, but I have been attacked by a few cats too.

The government are hypocrites making dog owners jump through hoops while cat owners can have as many felines as they like and not register any of them.

Cats can be a problem but so can dogs. Like the big dog that was roaming our neighborhood killing other people's pets. He killed Rollo my little Dachshund. That dog is gone now because the people that owned did not need the heat. I used to have two cats but when they were almost grown Logan my male cat was killed by the neighbor's dog across the street, but he was on their property so what can I say. So it goes both ways for dogs and cats.

When I had two cats they used to try and catch the many many squirrels I have on my property. But never could catch them, so they gave up. lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back