setting up a shrimp tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Cherry Shrimp cost anywhere from $2-$5 each.
Well, that may be a big gamble for shrimp. From what I know these guys arrive very tiny and many don't live or even survive the trip. So that makes them expensive when a person orders 10 to get only five that survive and raise to maturity.

Well, that may be a big gamble for shrimp. From what I know these guys arrive very tiny and many don't live or even survive the trip. So that makes them expensive when a person orders 10 to get only five that survive and raise to maturity.
I have over 70, so the cost of them escapes me. ?

—-

@corylover5 - yes, it would be ok to start with a group of 10.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I've ordered dozens of different neos, have only had a few DOA's

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
How Come Corys Have got so dear ?.
I have just bred about 20 0f them now there a mix between Albino, and Bronze Corys, there about 3-4 weeks now, just wondering whens best time to move them to main Aquarium might give some away lol, Whats best way to transfer them to main aquarium put them in a bag like u get in Aquarium Shop

I have just bred about 20 0f them now there a mix between Albino, and Bronze Corys, there about 3-4 weeks now, just wondering whens best time to move them to main Aquarium might give some away lol, Whats best way to transfer them to main aquarium put them in a bag like u get in Aquarium Shop
umm, not sure exactly what you mean, but just do any type of acclimation, should be fine

You may want to make another thread for this question.

check out my shrimp bowl, it's less than 3.5g and my RCS seem to be thriving!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back