Sergio, David & Kev

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

EllRog

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Thought I'd share my newest males with you all. Sergio, David & Kev..

Attachments

• Sergio.jpg
    Sergio.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 150
  • David.jpg
    David.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 157
  • Kev.jpg
    Kev.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 168
So, you're a blue nose :crazy:

Birmingham are bluenoses, I'm a Cityzen.
Apologies Bertie, and sorry to hear about Vinny.
I've never kept Bettas, are they all in their own tanks?

Apologies Bertie, and sorry to hear about Vinny.
I've never kept Bettas, are they all in their own tanks?
Hahaha, very good observation from you though. Who do you support?
Thank you, is what it is I guess, wasn't nice though. I never used to name my betta's until I noticed the confusion on friends faces when I referred to them as "the koi" or "the rosetail" etc.

Kev, the Koi, is in his own planted 5G now (he was in a holding tank in the pic) I've had him for about two weeks.
David and Sergio are in a 7.5 divided, they have fake plants for the moment as I have a big plant order out for delivery

Ah cool you'll have the planted tank bug then, I won't have any room left for fish at this rate.

I'm a red. From Stalybridge, (which works out closer to the Etihad..) but, yeh, my Dad brought me up a red. Been a bit grim being the new lfc though haha

Ah cool you'll have the planted tank bug then, I won't have any room left for fish at this rate.

I'm a red. From Stalybridge, (which works out closer to the Etihad..) but, yeh, my Dad brought me up a red. Been a bit grim being the new lfc though haha
Yeah lol, I have a 165 (though I'm sure its actually larger, I should properly calculate it at some point) that's planted and now I'm planting EVERYTHING lol.

Ah sorry to hear that ;) although that Bruno could turn things around, Greenwood will be a solid player too. My lots from Stockport, I was dragged along to the games in the lower tiers as a child so I didn't have much choice in the matter lol. Many years of tears at Maine Road before the glory! I blame my Grandad!

Wot no Shaun The Goat? Franny? Colin? Big Mal? Big Joe? CAS?

Our four recent arrivals are Johnny, Roger, Buster, and Finbar. Syd arrives later. Anyone?

Mines gonna be a red, white n black themed tank but nothing to do with your nearest n dearest. Im tempted to try pulling a few subbuteo men out of their bases then restick em with aquarium glue.......then stick em on to my plastic rocks.
How safe is putting decades old painted plastic into a tank though?

I'm saving some names for the fry, the legends will get there time!

Think those mentioned may be abit before my time sir! I wouldn't advise putting them in your tank if I'm honest. More because it's probably a risk, funny idea though and would look cool. Maybe I'm wrong, another member will correct me I'm sure

Wot no Shaun The Goat? Franny? Colin? Big Mal? Big Joe? CAS?

Our four recent arrivals are Johnny, Roger, Buster, and Finbar. Syd arrives later. Anyone?

Mines gonna be a red, white n black themed tank but nothing to do with your nearest n dearest. Im tempted to try pulling a few subbuteo men out of their bases then restick em with aquarium glue.......then stick em on to my plastic rocks.
How safe is putting decades old painted plastic into a tank though?
lol
Screenshot_20200731_094331_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

No centre circle or “D”.
Awwwwh man I love that. When I win the lottery......10 red n white fish V 10 black n white fish. Two different coloured keepers though. With live YouTube feed on derby day morning to start things off nicely at breakfast time. I’ll buy up all the plastic subbuteo stands and fans on eBay. Pay a famous commentator AND make a donation to their charity of choice. Every time a fish swims through the goal it’s a goal....

As a kid I had 2x bulgy eyed goldfish and 2x bulgy eyed ”moors” and two rock arches at either end of the tank. A goal was scored every time one swam through the arches. Changed ends at half time, 45 mins a half etc. It was actually better than Subuteo.

QPR is that? Damn that Joey Barton
He's a good lad is our Joey, loyal enough to make sure City got the title and smart enough to do it in a way that made the QPR faithful think that that's not what he was doing lol. I remember Mcmanaman's City debut at the Etihad (before it was called the Etihad) spanked Villa 4-1! Barton pushed over a steward at full time that was trying to stop him from throwing his shirt to a child in the stands below me. He then beat his chest with his fist, I knew he was a proper blue that day

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back