24WbE.jpg

6c100c34.jpg

P729035820feesh.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

chinahifin.jpg

B215C4A3-0CD0-48D7-BDBA-3BA951756D0D-29720-000007BDA49F0CD0.jpg

2012-09-14171909.jpg

Nooooo, i was just about to add my verification! I guess ill just enter october then. :good:

A certain goby was voted for by me... :shifty:

Very tough competion this month! Good luck to all!

wow! that angel fish is stunning! no.7!!

thank you! it unfortunatly passed away over the weekend for unknown causes. was fine and then within a half an hour it was not able to swim and died :(

thank you! it unfortunatly passed away over the weekend for unknown causes. was fine and then within a half an hour it was not able to swim and died :(
aww sorry to hear that! what better send of than winning fotm hey! :)

need a few more votes to hit FOTM LOL. im sure it will be looking down from fish-heaven thanking all of you if it wins :D

need a few more votes to hit FOTM LOL. im sure it will be looking down from fish-heaven thanking all of you if it wins :D

Uhm I hope it doesn't haunt us when he places second. LOL

Uhm I hope it doesn't haunt us when he places second. LOL

LOL it might ;)

Got to be no.5 for me as it looks so weird to me and my decision is based on the fact I could stare at it for hours.

By the way what is it ???

Got to be no.5 for me as it looks so weird to me and my decision is based on the fact I could stare at it for hours.

By the way what is it ???

It's an oranda goldfish. He is pretty fun to watch in real life too. He's full of personality and tries to follow me around from one end of the tank to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back